WONDERFUL 2 STORY HOME IN LEAWOOD KANSAS WITH 4 BEDROOMS, 3.5 BATHROOMS, 3 CAR SIDE ENTRY GARAGE, FINISHED DAYLIGHT LOWER LEVEL, 1/3 ACRE LOT, HUGE SIDE YARD SIDING TO QUIET CUL-DE-SAC AND MORE THAN 3,200 SQUARE FEET OF FINISHED LIVING SPACE!
Located in the Steeplechase home community, the home features an open great room, kitchen, breakfast room, formal dining room and private office off the entry and enjoy the updates including new carpeting, new interior paint and new exterior paint.
* Two story plan with a main level great room, kitchen, breakfast room, dining room and private office.
* Entire first floor hardwoods including great room, kitchen, breakfast room, dining room and office.
* Freshly updated with new carpet, updgraded stair carpet, new interior paint and new exterior paint.
* Great room has a gas wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors, ceiling fan and blinds.
* Kitchen has granite counter tops, center island, pantry and hardwood floors.
* Stainless steel kitchen appliances including a gas range, oven, microwave and dishwasher.
* Breakfast room has hardwood floors, blinds and a door out to the rear patio.
* Formal dining room has wainscoting, chair railing, hardwood flooring and blinds.
* Private office off entry has a bay window, hardwood flooring, ceiling fan and blinds.
* Master bedroom has a sitting room, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan and a 35 foot deep walk-in closet.
* Master bathroom has a jetted tub, twin vanities, tiled flooring and double doors.
* Finished lower level features a 28x18 family room with multiple areas and entertainment options.
* Bedroom two has a private bathroom, ceiling fan and blinds.
* Bedrooms three and four have blinds and share a jack and jill bathroom.
* Neutral decor, all window treatments stay, two story entry and a main level laundry.
* Newer composition roof, knock down ceilings and radon mitigation system installed.
* 1/3 acre lot siding to quiet cul-de-sac, lawn sprinkler system and concrete patio.
* Great curb appeal with a 3 car side entry garage and a stucco front elevation.
* Extra garage storage for mower, garage windows and two garage door openers.
* More than 3,200 square feet of finished living space per county tax records.