WONDERFULLY UPDATED 1.5 / 2 STORY HOME WITH FIVE BEDROOMS, 4.5 BATHROOMS, THREE CAR GARAGE, NEARLY 3,000 FINISHED SQ/FT, CUL-DE-SAC STREET AND LOCATED IN THE AWARD-WINNING OLATHE SCHOOL DISTRICT!
Located in the Manchester Park community, this is one of the largest plans in the area, featuring an open main level with kitchen, breakfast room, formal dining room, two story great room plus fifth bedroom on the main level and updates the past couple years including roof, furnace, air conditioner, all main level hardwoods, carpeting, paint, fixtures and more.
* Great location and move-in condition in the award-winning Olathe School District.
* Nearly 3,000 finished square feet per Johnson County Kansas tax records.
* Private main level mini master bedroom with full bathroom and walk-in closet.
* Master bedroom plus three additional bedrooms on the second floor.
* Main level great room, kitchen, breakfast room, dining room and fifth bedroom.
* Two story great room with two-tiered fireplace mantel and a wall of windows.
* Formal dining room with hardwood floors, crown molding and blinds.
* Updated kitchen with white cabinets, granite, large island, pantry and desk.
* Appliances include electric range, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator stays.
* Breakfast room has a vaulted ceiling, hardwoods and door out to the rear deck.
* Hardwood floors at entry, great room, kitchen, breakfast room and dining room.
* Master bedroom has two separate walk-in closets, sitting area and vaulted ceiling.
* Master bathroom has tall ceilings, a corner tub, double vanities and tiled floors.
* Bedroom two has a private bathroom, walk-in closet and vaulted ceiling.
* Bedrooms three and four have vaulted ceilings, walk-in closets and blinds.
* Two story entry, neutral decor and both refrigerators stay with the home.
* Second floor laundry room and the washer and dryer stay with the home.
* Updated fixtures and updated interior paint in nearly every room.
* Updated carpeting plus upgraded high traffic stair carpeting.
* All window treatments including curtains and blinds stay with the home.
* Stucco and stone front elevation, lawn sprinkler system and well landscaped.
* New roof in 2021, new furnace 2020 and new air conditioner 2020.
* Three car garage with door openers and exterior garage keypad.
* 15x12 deck, fenced back yard, flat driveway and cul-de-sac street.
* Daylight basement is ready for finish with 3 windows, tall ceilings and bath stub.
* HOA includes swimming pool, walking trails and planned annual events.
* Elementary school is in the neighborhood and Olathe Northwest high school area.
* Located near many parks, shopping and dining amenities.
* Quick access to K-10, K-7, I-35 and I-435 highways in Johnson County KS.
* Meticulously maintained with updates throughout the home.