THIS WONDERFUL REVERSE 1.5 STORY HOME IN CEDAR CREEK OF OLATHE HAS FOUR BEDROOMS, 4 FULL BATHROOMS, A TWO CAR GARAGE, A FINISHED WALKOUT LOWER LEVEL, 3,600+ FINISHED SQUARE FEET AND IS LOCATED ON A PRIVATE LOT BACKING TO CEDAR CREEK'S SHADOW LAKE!
Located in the metro area's largest master planned resort-style community, the home is in the secluded gated entrance area of Cedar Creek called Cedar Ridge. The home features two bedrooms on the main level as well as updates to the roof, gourmet kitchen, both fireplaces and a large expansion to the finished area in the lower level.
* Reverse 1.5 story plan featuring two bedrooms on the main level and two bedrooms in the finished walk-out lower level.
* Main level includes a formal dining room, great room, gourmet kitchen, breakfast room and hearth room.
* Great room has soaring 20' tall ceilings, a see-through fireplace, wet bar, hardwoods and a door out to the deck overlooking the lake.
* Kitchen has antiqued cabinet finishes, hardwoods, granite counter tops, 30' of counter space, a pantry, desk and a peninsula island.
* Breakfast room off the kitchen has a vaulted ceiling and hardwood flooring.
* Hearth room has a stone see-through fireplace, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan and a door out to the deck.
* Master bedroom has a sitting room, vaulted ceiling, huge walk-in closet and a door out to the screened-in porch.
* Master bathroom has a jetted tub, walk-in shower, double vanities, granite counter tops, tiled flooring and a vaulted ceiling.
* Finished walk-out lower level has a family room with fireplace and 8' wet bar, game room, 2 large bedrooms and a door out to the deck.
* Two fireplaces, hardwood flooring in the kitchen and great room, tall ceilings throughout and plantation shutters throughout.
* Updates since purchasing include the roof, kitchen, fireplace finishes, gaming area in basement, painting, tile, light fixtures and more.
* Zoned HVAC, main level laundry with sink, knock-down ceilings, large basement storage area and a garage door opener.
* Large multi-level deck overlooking the lake and a screened-in porch with access from both the great room and master bedroom.
* Home has a private lawn sprinkler system installed for grass and landscaping beds (other homes having HOA controlled sprinklers).
* 3,600+ finished square feet per Johnson County Kansas tax records.
* Private treed lot that backs to Cedar Creek's own Shadow Lake.
* A rare gated entrance home in the Johnson County Kansas area.
* Olathe Northwest location with quick access to highways and area amenities.