WONDERFUL REVERSE 1.5 STORY RANCH HOME IN OLATHE KANSAS WITH FOUR BEDROOMS, 4 FULL BATHROOMS, TWO CAR GARAGE, FINISHED WALKOUT LOWER LEVEL, 3,600+ FINISHED SQ/FT AND LOCATED ON A PRIVATE LOT BACKING TO WOODS AND OVERLOOKING CEDAR CREEK'S SHADOW LAKE!
Located in the Cedar Creek resort-style community, the home is in the secluded gated entry Cedar Ridge area of Cedar Creek. The home features a main level master bedroom, second bedroom/office, gourmet kitchen, formal dining room, hearth room, breakfast room and great room. Entertain in the huge finished walk-out lower level with family room, game room, wet bar and two bedrooms.
* Reverse 1.5 story ranch plan featuring 2 bedrooms on the main level and 2 bedrooms in the finished walk-out lower level.
* Main level great room, gourmet kitchen, formal dining room, hearth room and breakfast room.
* Great room has soaring 20' tall ceilings, see-through fireplace, wet bar, hardwoods and a door out to deck overlooking lake.
* Kitchen has granite tops, 30' of counter space, hardwood flooring, pantry, desk and peninsula island.
* Kitchen appliances including range, microwave, dishwasher and the referigerator stay with the home.
* Breakfast room off the kitchen has a vaulted ceiling and hardwood flooring.
* Hearth room has a stone fireplace, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan and a door out to the deck.
* Master bedroom has a sitting room, vaulted ceiling, huge walk-in closet and a door out to screened porch.
* Master bathroom has a jetted tub, walk-in shower, double vanities, granite counter tops and tiled flooring.
* Finished walk-out lower level with family room, fireplace, wet bar, game room, two bedrooms and door out to deck.
* Hardwood flooring in the kitchen, great room, hearth room, breakfast room and master bedroom.
* Two fireplaces, tall ceilings throughout and plantation shutters throughout.
* Updated painting, light fixtures, plumbing fixtures and flooring.
* New composition roof, zoned HVAC, main level laundry, knock-down ceilings and basement storage area.
* Large multi-level deck overlooking lake and screened porch with access from the great room and master bedroom.
* Lawn sprinkler controlled by homeowner unlike others on street controlled by homes association.
* Kitchen refrigerator, garage refrigerator, basement refrigerator and washer and dryer all stay with the home.
* 3,600+ finished square feet per Johnson County Kansas tax records.
* Rare gated entry community in Johnson County KS and backing to Cedar Creek's Shadow Lake.
* Cedar Creek community amenities including clubhouse, tennis, pools, lake access and trails.
* Award winning Olathe School District, Olathe West High School area and just 25 minutes to downtown KC.