WONDERFUL UPDATED TWO STORY HOME IN OLATHE KANSAS WITH FOUR BEDROOMS, 2.5 BATHS, FIREPLACE, NEARLY 2,500 FINISHED SQUARE FEET, TWO CAR GARAGE AND LOCATED ON AN INTERIOR SUBDIVISION LOT WITH DECK AND FENCE!
Located in the Eastbrook community, the home features a main level great room, living room, dining room, kitchen and breakfast room. Updates in recent years including kitchen, bathrooms, interior paint, exterior paint, carpet, deck, furnace, air conditioner, deck, garage door and more!
* 2 story plan with a main level great room, living room, dining room, kitchen and breakfast room.
* Open kitchen, breakfast room and great room is great for entertaining.
* Move in condition with updated kitchen, baths, paint, deck, furnace and air conditioner.
* Hardwood flooring at the entry, kitchen, breakfast room and half bathroom.
* Great room has a gas fireplace with raised hearth, ceiling fan and blinds.
* Formal living room off entry has new carpet, bay windows, crown molding and blinds.
* Formal dining room off kitchen has new carpet, crown molding and blinds.
* Kitchen has white cabinets, updated granite and sink, pantry, built-in desk and hardwoods.
* Kitchen appliances include electric range, dishwasher, microwave and the refrigerator stays.
* Breakfast room has hardwood floors and a sliding door out to rear deck.
* Master bedroom has vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, blinds and 14 foot deep walk-in closet.
* Master bathroom has a corner tub, double vanities, separate shower and new tile flooring.
* All of the secondary bedrooms are on the second floor and include blinds.
* Main level laundry off the garage and the washer and dryer stay with the home.
* Two story entry, neutral decor and all window treatments stay with the home.
* 20x14 deck, flat fenced back yard, interior lot location and south facing driveway.
* Updated furnace, air conditioner, sump pump, fence gates and new bathroom stools.
* Radon mitigiation system installed and composition roof just eight years old.
* Two car garage with door opener, great curb appeal and a well landscaped and treed lot.
* Nearly 2,500 finished square feet per Johnson County Kansas tax records.
* Award winning Olathe Schools and walking distance to elementary, middle and high schools.
* Walking trails within the community and near parks, shopping, dining and highway access.