THIS WONDERFUL 2 STORY HOME IN OLATHE KANSAS HAS FIVE BEDROOMS, 4.5 BATHROOMS, A THREE CAR GARAGE, A FINISHED DAYLIGHT LOWER LEVEL, AN ESTIMATED 3,300+ FINISHED SQUARE FEET AND THE HOME IS SITUATED ON A PRIME LOT NEXT TO A WOODED SECTION OF THE COMMUNITY!
Located in the popular Forest View home community, the home is just five years old and features an open main level floor plan with a great room, dining room, kitchen, hearth room and breakfast room. The home includes a large kitchen with granite counter tops, walk-in pantry and a bold center island with a breakfast bar stool area. The finished lower level was just completed in 2016 and features a family room, fifth bedroom and a full bath!
* 2 story plan with four bedrooms on the second floor and a fifth bedroom in the finished lower level.
* Main level includes a great room, large kitchen, hearth room, breakfast room and a formal dining room.
* Hardwood floors in the entry, kitchen, hearth room and breakfast room.
* All window treatments throughout the home stay.
* Great room has a see-through fireplace, a wall of windows and blinds.
* Kitchen has a large center island with breakfast bar stool area, stained cabinetry, granite counter tops, walk-in pantry and hardwood floors.
* Formal dining room has a vaulted ceiling and blinds.
* Hearth room has a see-through fireplace and hardwood floors.
* Breakfast room has blinds, hardwood floors and a door out to the back deck.
* Master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, blinds and a 14' deep walk-in closet.
* Master bathroom has a corner tub, walk-in shower with 2 shower heads, double vanities, Corion counter tops and tiled floors.
* Finished daylight lower level just finished in 2016 and includes a 30x15 family room, fifth bedroom, full bathroom and multiple storage areas.
* All secondary bedrooms have ceiling fans and blinds.
* Bedroom two has a private bath and bedrooms three and four share a jack and jill bathroom.
* Two story entry way, neutral decor, upgraded stair carpeting and knock down ceilings.
* Second floor laundry, mud room off garage, security system and garage door openers on both overhead doors with keypad.
* 20x14 cedar deck, 15x15 concrete patio, stucco and stone front elevation and composition roof.
* Lawn sprinkler system, well landscaped and a wonderful east back yard with a view of the woods.
* Approximately 3,330+ finished square feet (based on Johnson County Kansas tax records and estimation of finished lower level).
* Prime location one block from Forest View Elementary and in the Olathe North HS area (with new Olathe West HS under construction nearby).
* Rodrock community with community pool, trails and play area and with quick access to K-7 and K-10 highways.