PRICE REDUCED! GREAT OPPORTUNITY ON THIS TWO STORY HOME IN OLATHE KANSAS WITH FOUR BEDROOMS, 4.5 BATHROOMS, THREE CAR GARAGE, DAYLIGHT FINISHED LOWER LEVEL WITH GARDEN DOOR OUT TO EXTERIOR, 3,900+ FINISHED SQUARE FEET AND LOCATED ON A LOT BACKING TO HERITAGE TRAIL WALKING PATH!
Located in the The Reserve At Heritage community of Olathe, the home is a former model home and features an open floor plan, private office, three sided fireplace between the great room, hearth room and formal dining room, hardwood flooring in the kitchen, hearth room and breakfast room, a deck, fenced yard and located in the award winning Blue Valley School District.
* Two story plan featuring a main level great room, private office, kitchen, hearth room and breakfast room.
* Great room has a three-sided fireplace, blinds and ceiling fan.
* Kitchen has hardwood floors, stained cabinets, Corian counter tops, peninsula island with bar stool area, desk, pantry and an open hearth room with fireplace.
* Kitchen appliances include a gas range, dishwasher, microwave and the refrigerator stays with the home.
* Breakfast room has hardwood floors, ceiling fan, blinds and door out the back deck and patio.
* Private office off the entry has a vaulted ceiling and blinds.
* Dining room has crown molding, chair railing and blinds.
* Master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, blinds and a 10 deep walk-in closet.
* Master bathroom has a jetted tub, separate shower, double bowl vanity, private stool area and tiled flooring.
* All secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans, blinds and carpeting.
* Main level laundry room off the garage and the washer and dryer stay with the home.
* All window treatments stay with the home, composition roof and a lap siding and stone front elevation.
* 14 foot deck, patio, hot tub stays with the home, east back yard and backs to Heritage Trail walking path.
* Extra deep three car garage with opener on main overhead door.
* Finished daylight basement has a living room, game area, crafts room, full bath and a garden door out to exterior of the home.
* 3,900+ finished square feet including the finished lower level, per Johnson County KS tax records.
* Community pool, just blocks from Heritage Park and in the Blue Valley Southwest High School area.