WONDERFUL TWO STORY HOME IN OLATHE KANSAS WITH FOUR BEDROOMS, 2.5 BATHROOMS, TWO CAR GARAGE, QUIET STREET, MANY UPDATES, MORE THAN 2,700 SQUARE FEET OF FINISHED LIVING SPACE AND PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING!
Located in the The Briarwood community of Olathe, the home features an open floor plan, great room, hearth room, breakfast room, formal dining room, hardwood flooring in the kitchen, hearth room, breakfast room, laundry room and half bath, a large deck, fenced yard, updated windows, exceptional landscaping and in the award winning Olathe School District. Beautiful neighborhood, yard and home, this one won't last long!
* Two story plan featuring a main level great room, kitchen, hearth room, breakfast room and dining room.
* Great room has 10 foot ceilings, see through fireplace, a wall of windows, blinds and ceiling fan.
* Kitchen has hardwoods, granite transformation tops, new low profile stainless steel sink, built-in desk and pantry.
* Kitchen appliances include an electric range, dishwasher, microwave and the refrigerator stays with the home.
* Hearth room has hardwood floors, fireplace, built-in and a sliding door out to the patio.
* Breakfast room has a wall of windows, hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling and a buffet serving area.
* Formal dining room has hardwood flooring and blinds.
* Master bedroom has a sitting room, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, blinds and a 10x9 walk-in closet.
* Master bathroom has a soaker tub, separate shower, double bowl vanity, private stool area and tiled flooring.
* All secondary bedrooms are at least 13 feet and include blinds.
* Main level laundry room, tiled entry, neutral decor and all 2 inch blinds and window treatments stay.
* New ceiling fans in most rooms and three year supply of high effeciency furnace filters.
* State of the art wireless security system with voice prompts and smart phone control.
* Architectural and indirect lighting upgrades in the master bedroom, kitchen, front yard and back yard.
* Thermal King windows, 50 year roof, central vacuum, garage door openers and radon mitigation system.
* Great curb appeal with brick front elevation and a meticulously maintained lawn and landscaping.
* Huge 26x15 deck, fence, mature trees, heavily landscaped yard and fenced back yard.
* 2,700+ finished square feet per independent appraisal.