WONDERFUL 2 STORY HOME IN OLATHE KANSAS WITH 5 BEDROOMS, 4.5 BATHROOMS, 3 CAR GARAGE, FINISHED DAYLIGHT LOWER LEVEL, 2 FIREPLACES, TREED BACK YARD, SCREENED PORCH AND MORE THAN 3,700 FINISHED SQUARE FEET OF LIVING SPACE!
Located in The Meadows of Forest View home community, the home features an open plan with a main level great room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, hearth room and screened porch. This home is in excellent condition with neutral decor and wonderful upgrades.
* Two story home with four bedrooms on the second floor and a fifth bedroom down.
* Well maintained with updates to appliances and updated exterior paint.
* Hardwood flooring at the entry, kitchen, breakfast room and hearth room.
* Great room has a wall of windows, see-through fireplace and ceiling fan.
* Open dining room has a vaulted ceiling and shades.
* Kitchen has a huge center island with bar stool area, granite, walk-in pantry and stained cabinets.
* Stainless steel appliances including gas range, dishwasher and microwave.
* Hearth room has a wall of windows, see-through fireplace, built-ins and ceiling fan.
* Breakfast room has hardwoods, shades and door out to screened-in porch.
* Master bedroom has 13x12 walk-in closet, vaulted ceiling and ceiling fan.
* Master bathroom has a corner tub, walk-in shower with two shower heads and tiled flooring.
* All secondary bedrooms have ceiling fans and shades.
* Finished daylight lower level has a family room, fifth bedroom, workout room and full bath.
* Lower level family room has a stone fireplace, wet bar and built-in surround sound.
* Two fireplaces, mudroom off garage and second floor laundry at the bedroom level.
* Two story entry, upgraded stair carpeting and all window treatments stay.
* Screened porch, wrought iron fenced yard, composition roof and fresh exterior paint.
* Three car garage with door openers and walk-out door to back yard.
* Hot tub stays, full-length front porch, lawn sprinkler system, treed backyard and patio.
* Located in the highly sought-after Forest View home community.
* Available community amenities include swimming pool, trash pickup and walking trails.
* More than 3,700 square feet of finished living space per county tax records.
* Within walking distance to elementary and middle schools and near highway access.
The Jason Brown Group
Experience of 1,000+ homes sold
Keller Williams Realty Partners Inc.
Top producing real estate office in the metro