THIS WONDERFUL REVERSE 1.5 STORY TOWN HOME IN OVERLAND PARK KANSAS HAS THREE BEDROOMS, 2.5 BATHROOMS, A TWO CAR GARAGE, A FINISHED LOWER LEVEL, 2,000+ FINISHED SQUARE FEET AND IS LOCATED IN A MAINTENANCE PROVIDED COMMUNITY!
Located in the Holly Ridge townhome community, which features lawn maintenance, snow removal, building maintenance and a community pool. This is a meticulously maintained, one owner, Tom French built twin villa with an open floor plan. The home has a stone and stucco front elevation, main level master bedroom, flowing hardwood flooring, granite counter tops, large center island, great room fireplace, iron stair spindles, neutral decor, window treatments, deck and a finished lower level with two bedrooms, a full bathroom and tons of storage space.
* Reverse 1.5 story town home with great room, kitchen, dining room and main level master bedroom.
* Better than new condition right down to minor paint touch ups having been completed.
* Great room has a fireplace with switch, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan and door out to the deck.
* Kitchen has stained cabinetry, 6' island with bar stool area, granite counter tops, hardwood floors, pantry, stainless steel appliances, gas range & refrigerator stays.
* Dining room has hardwood floors and is located conveniently off of the kitchen.
* Main level master bedroom has a large walk-in closet, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan and window treatments.
* Master bathroom has a jetted tub, double bowl vanity, shower and tiled floors.
* Finished lower level has two bedrooms with egress windows, a full bathroom and a large storage area.
* Flowing hardwood flooring from the entry and into the kitchen and dining room.
* Main level laundry off the garage and all window treatments stay with the home.
* Central vacuum system with 4 outlets and including a kitchen island floor sweep.
* Neutral decor, iron stair spindles, upgraded stair carpeting and knock down ceilings.
* Oil rubbed bronze hardware including doors, cabinets, lighting fixtures and plumbing fixtures.
* Composition roof, stucco and stone front elevation, 14x12 deck, heat pump and 2 car garage with door opener.
* 2,000+ finished square feet per Johnson County Kansas tax records.
* Maintenance provided community including the lawn, snow removal, building and lawn sprinkler.
* Blue Valley West high school area and just 1 minute to 69 Highway access.