GREAT OPPORTUNITY ON THIS TWO STORY SPLIT LEVEL HOME IN OVERLAND PARK KANSAS WITH FOUR BEDROOMS, 2.5 BATHROOMS, TWO CAR GARAGE, FINISHED LOWER LEVEL, PRIVATE MAIN LEVEL OFFICE AND 2,300+ FINISHED SQUARE FEET!
Located in the the Nall Hills community, this home lays out more like a 2 story than a split level with one set of stairs leading to all four bedrooms on the second floor level. One of the largest floor plans in the area, the home has a main level layout that features a family room, living room, private office and formal dining room with the added benefits of a screened-in porch, brick fireplace, new composition roof, vinyl siding and mechanical systems that are in great condition.
* 2 story split level plan featuring a main level family room, living room, private office and formal dining room.
* Family room is 16x13 and is light and bright with a full bay window. .
* Living room is 17x16 with hardwood floors, a ceiling fan and a brick wood burning fireplace that was professionally serviced in 2016.
* Kitchen set up includes a full sized range, dishwasher and microwave.
* Private office is located at the back of the home and has hardwood floors.
* Formal dining room is located conveniently off the kitchen.
* Master bedroom has a private bathroom, hardwood floors and ceiling fan.
* Other three secondary bedrooms all have hardwood floors.
* Main level laundry and the washer and dryer stay with the home.
* Finished lower level has a large 22x22 recreation room.
* New composition roof installed in 2016, vinyl siding, brick fireplace and a brick and lap front elevation.
* Air conditioner new in 2013, water heater new in 2015, furnace replaced previously, annual termite inspections and sewer cleaned out in 2014.
* 17x12 screened-in porch has been refinished, had new screens installed and includes a ceiling fan.
* Fenced yard, heavily treed back yard and additional sub-basement with a large storage area.
* 2,300+ finished square feet per Johnson County KS tax records.
* Conveniently located in the heart of Overland Park and within 5 minutes of I-435 highway.
* Award winning Shawnee Mission School District and in the Shawnee Mission South high school area.
* Very solid home and priced to allow buyer to do their own cosmetic updating after closing.