WONDERFUL TWO STORY HOME IN SHAWNEE KANSAS WITH FIVE BEDROOMS, 4.5 BATHS, THREE CAR GARAGE, FINISHED DAYLIGHT LOWER LEVEL, NEARLY 4,500 FINISHED SQUARE FEET AND BACKING TO A RELAXING TREED GREENSPACE THAT'S YOUR OWN PRIVATE WILDLIFE ESCAPE!
Located in the Saddlebrooke community, the home features an open plan that is perfect for entertaining with a main level great room, dining room, kitchen, hearth room, breakfast room and a private office. Gourmet kitchen, deck, a lower level featuring a family room, media room, wet bar and 5th bedroom and a lot backing to greenspace with amazing nature views and no neighbors directly behind!
* Two story with an open main level that is great for entertaining.
* Main level great room, dining room, kitchen, hearth room, breakfast room and office.
* Hardwood flooring at the entry, kitchen, breakfast room, hearth room and half bath.
* Great room has a see-through fireplace, bay window and plantation shutters.
* Formal dining room off entry has chair railing, crown molding and blinds.
* Kitchen has stained cabinets, granite, pantry, 10' island and box beam ceilings.
* Appliances include cooktop in island, double ovens, dishwasher and microwave.
* Hearth room has see through fireplace with brick hearth and box beam ceilings.
* Breakfast room has hardwood floors, blinds and door out to rear deck.
* Private main level office including built-ins, vaulted ceiling and blinds.
* Master bedroom has vaulted ceiling, ceiling fans, blinds and large walk-in closet.
* Master walk-in closet features extensive built-in stacks, shelving and drawers.
* Master bath has a jetted tub, double vanities, separate shower and updated flooring.
* All four secondary bedrooms feature walk-in closets and blinds.
* Finished lower level family room, media room, wet bar, 5th bedroom and full bath.
* Main level laundry off the garage includes a laundry sink and built-ins.
* Two story entry with bold curved entry stairs and wrought iron spindles.
* 10' main level ceilings, new carpet on second floor and upgraded stair carpeting.
* Neutral decor, knock down ceilings and all window treatments stay with the home.
* Tile roof, deck and retaining walls at greenspace rebuilt with concrete footings.
* Private lot backing to treed greenspace with no neighbors directly behind the home.
* Great curb appeal, three car garage with door openers and lawn sprinkler system.
* Nearly 4,500 finished square feet per Johnson County Kansas tax records.
* Award winning Shawnee Mission School district in SMNW high school area.
* Backing to a relaxing treed greenspace that's your own private wildlife escape.